Question & Answer
- Which advantages does this have for you?
- How are different hair and skin colours affected?
- What does the client feel during treatment?
- Which areas can be treated?
- How many treatments are necessary?
- How long should the intervals between treatments be?
- How much time is necessary for a treatment?
- Will there be any side-effects?
- Precautions to be taken before the treatment?
- Precautions to be taken after the treatment?
After 1-5 weeks hair will fall out. Shaving is possible any time but hair should not be plucked.
> Is the treatment painful?
No, this treatment is pain free